Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Impression Of The University

Dear Rayan :

As you know , we’ve started university a month ago , and I know you’ve been waiting  to know my impression about it.
Well , before we start , I didn’t really know what to expect , I knew it was going to be different but still I was excided , I’ve been accepted to the university I wanted and I study architecture, it’s exactly what I wanted since I was little , so I knew I was going to love it.
I was right , when we actually began to study , I felt that I’m in the right place , although a lot of people tell me that it’s going to be harder and  I am going to suffer with all the work and stress , but I’m convinced that nothing  comes easily so I’ll have to enjoy every single moment and feel blessed that my dream came true.
I also like the fact that all the people are very welcoming and we have such a great community ,my classmates treat each other like they’ve known them for a long time, I three of my best friends studying with me so that’s what makes it greater.
The only thing that I’m not quite getting used to are the monkeys !! I’ve been chased by one so it’s kind of difficult to accept the fact that they’re always going to be there , I’ll just keep hoping that I won’t get bitten .


Yours truly,
Hanaa A.Rahman Ali Karrar   

No comments:

Post a Comment