Wednesday, October 19, 2011

:)

Dear dina :
       I know that I was supposed to e-mail you sooner but I faced some difficulties , university wasn’t like what I expected.
At the first assignments my degrees weren’t so good , I was really confused .. Maybe afraid , I was saying to myself maybe am on the wrong way! What if I don’t belong here!! And by the way all that was in the 1st week! , I cried .. Some nice seniors came to me and say that they felt the same way at first and getting low degrees doesn’t mean I’ll be a bad architect!!. Those words made me think again , it has been 3 years since I decided to be an architect and I shouldn’t give it up in 3 days! I must be patient and give the faculty a chance , PLUS am so lucky because I already have 3 of my best friends here with me and I like the people here .
Days past so fast after that , now it has been a month and am so happy! .

                                                      Yours truly
                                                                 Azza S.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment