Thursday, February 9, 2012

>|||< MoNKeYS RULe !!! @_@

      Since I was little and till now, I like animals so much BUT! Only on T.V. or photos or something!! .
            When I told one of my cousins that I was accepted in faculty of Architecture (U OF K.) she said: ‘Azza, honey, you should know that there’s real monkeys in your faculty!’
I actually thought that I might see one or two from time to time, Guess what! A tribe of monkeys are living in my college O.o !!
First time I saw them, I actually didn’t believe that it’s happening! .. they ‘do’ live here! , but now after three months I guess I got used to them.
 Just like most of normal girls in the college , when I see a monkey staring at me I simply give up and drop any juice , food ,fruit and anything else can make a monkey ‘thinks’ of coming closer @_@ !!
If I am sitting in a place and monkeys came , I leave the place for them .. Yes as simple as that !!
           I remember that time when we were coming from the cafeteria to our college and we were holding juices, we reached the gate and I said: ’wait! MONKEYS REMEMBER!’  they said: ‘we are not afraid of monkeys any more , they should be afraid of us Azza!!’  , I was like: ‘come on!! you know well that they don’t !!’ , they said: ‘well , the lecture has already started so move your feet young lady! Let’s go!! .
They went , I stayed .. and  just the moment they entered the college (monkeys lines!!) a monkey stared at them and was like READY , STEADY GOOO!! and when I said: ‘TOLD YAAA!!’  they didn’t hear me cause they were too busy running and screaming J
         
        Monkeys rule! And we –girls- have absolutely nothing to do but surrender L .
But if you looked at the bright side , we have a lot of funny stories about monkeys :D , yes some good memories J.
     
                                                                                                         AZZA

No comments:

Post a Comment